Vacancy at Dakshin Kamrup College,Mirza: Principal Post
Applications are invited for Vacancy at Dakshin Kamrup College,Mirza: Principal Post.Dakshin Kamrup College is an educational institution for higher education affiliated to Gauhati University and the college is located at Mirza in Kamrup District of Assam. At present the college has the Arts and Science streams with fourteen departments offering Major courses.
Name of the Post: Principal
1. Masters degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system follows from the recognized university.
2 Ph.D. degree in a concerned/ allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concern with evidence of published work.
3. Associate Professor/ Professor with the total experience Of at least 15 years Of teaching/ research/administration in Universities/Colleges and Other institutions Of Higher Education.
4. A minimum Of 40% API score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance, based on the appraisal in the appendix- Ill required for the direct recruitment Of Professors in colleges as per Govt. Of Assam guidelines.
5. A minimum of 10 research publications in Peer-Reviewed Or UGC listed journals and a minimum Of
110 research score as per APPENDIX Il at Table Il.
6. A relaxation Of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s Level for the Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/ Differently abled (Physically and Visually differently able) categories applicant.
7. A Relaxation Of 5% is provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph. D. degree holders, who have
Obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
8. Upper age limit is 55 years as on 01.01.2019 as per Govt Of Assam notification no. AHE/17/2013/ dtd
9. The term Of the Principal shall be 5 years as per Govt. guidelines.
The application should be in the prescribed proforma issued by the DHE, Assam and to be submitted to the President, Governing Body, D. K. College, Mirza within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with a demand draft Of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal D.K. College. Mirza. payable at Central Bank of India, Mirza Branch. Call letters for the interview will be issued to the eligible candidate in due course of time. No TADA will be paid to the candidates for the said purpose. An applicant should mention his or her mobile phone number and e-mail address also so that intimation regarding the date of the interview can be served in time.
Sd/- (Prof. Robin Goswami)
President, Governing Body
D. K. College, Mirza,